Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The lock manager uses this data structure: For each data item that is currently locked, it maintains a linked list of records, one for each request, in the order in which the requests arrived. It uses a hash table, indexed on the name of a data item, to find the linked list (if any) for a data item; this table is called the lock table. Each record of the linked list for a data item notes which transaction made the request, and what lock mode it requested. The record also notes if the request has currently been granted.
- Two-Phase Locking Protocol in database management system free notes
- Design Issues in E-R database of database management system free pdf notes
- Role of the Database Administrator in database management system free download pdf
- Extending Database Capabilities in database management system free pdf download
- History of Database Systems database management system free pdf download