Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Deadlocks can be described precisely in terms of a directed graph called a wait-for graph. This graph consists of a pair G = (V, E), where V is a set of vertices and E isa set of edges. The set of vertices consists of all the transactions in the system. Eachelement in the set E of edges is an ordered pair Ti → Tj. If Ti → Tj is in E, then thereis a directed edge from transaction Ti to Tj , implying that transaction Ti is waitingfor transaction Tj to release a data item that it needs.
- Database Management System Notes Pdf Free Download
- Deadlock Handling in database management system free notes
- Recovery from Deadlock in database management system free pdf
- Timeout-Based Schemes for Deadlock Prevention in database management system free pdf
- Subqueries in database management system free notes download