Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Representing space and time is an important concern in knowledge engineering. Space might be represented in a neural network by:-
Using neurons that take spatial coordinates as input or output values. Fuzzy terms for indicating location, for instance "above," "near," and "in the middle" can also be used.
sing topological neural networks, that have distance defined between the neurons and can signify spatial patterns by their activations. Such a neural network is the SOM; it is a vector quantizer, which preserves the topology of the input patterns by representing one pattern as being one neuron in the topological output map.
- Neural Networks for Knowledge Engineering in Neural Networks free pdf
- Training patterns and Teaching input in Neural Networks free pdf
- Representing neurons in Neural Networks free pdf
- Components of neural Networks in Neural Networks free pdf
- The concept of time in neural networks in Neural Networks free pdf