Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
- Schedule where operations from set of concurrent transactions are interleaved.
- Objective of serializability is to find nonserial schedules that allow transactions to execute concurrently without interfering with one another.
- In other words, want to find nonserial schedules that are equivalent to some serial schedule. Such a schedule is called serializable.
- Checkpoint in database management system free notes
- Objectives of SQL in database management system free pdf notes
- Database Keys in database management system free pdf notes
- Design Issues in E-R database of database management system free pdf notes
- Database Systems versus File Systems in Database management system free notes