Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : KanpurSend Friend Request
The intensity of principal maxima decreases as the order (m) increases due to term. The envelope covering the central maxima in the case of single slit contains all these principal maxima.
The intensity will be maximum when Also intensity will be maximum when , since for these value of , . Thus the values of for which corresponds to principal maxima of order m.
- Diffraction by multiple slits: Diffraction Grating in engineering physics 1 classroom notes free download
- Distribution of intensity on screen in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Analysis of Diffraction pattern due to single slit in engineering physics 1 lecture note download
- Optics: Diffraction in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Intensity distribution in engineering physics 1 free pdf download