Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Gans developed a spectrum analysis for Clarke's model.
- Let p (α) dα denote the fraction of the total incoming power within dα of the angle α, and let A denote the average received power with respect to an isotropic antenna.
- As N →∞, p (α) dα approaches a continuous, rather than a discrete, distribution. If G (α) is the azimuthal gain pattern of the mobile antenna as a function of the angle of arrival, the total received power can be expressed as
- ― (1)
- Direct sequence spread spectrum,wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes download
- Clarke's Model for Flat Fading,wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Doppler Spread and Coherence Time,wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Doppler Shift,wireless-and-mobile-communication,free pdf download
- Hybrid Spread Spectrum Techniques,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download