Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
• Transaction failure. There are two types of errors that may cause a transaction to fail:
- Logical error. The transaction can no longer continue with its normal execution because of some internal condition, such as bad input, data not found, overflow, or resource limit exceeded.
- System error. The system has entered an undesirable state (for example, deadlock), as a result of which a transaction cannot continue with its normal execution. The transaction, however, can be reexecuted at a later time.
- Failure with Loss of Nonvolatile Storage in database management system free pdf download
- Dynamic SQL in database management system free notes pdf
- Database Keys in database management system free pdf notes
- Design Issues in E-R database of database management system free pdf notes
- Database Systems versus File Systems in Database management system free notes