Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Time-delay neural networks (TDNNs) acquire temporal speech information. Time-delay input frames allow the weights in the initial layers to account for time variations in speech. Like the MLP, they are feed forward networks. Figure shows a basic TDNN scheme for the phoneme category task. TDNNs are good at recognition of sub word units from continuous speech.
- Using SOM for Phoneme Recognition, neural-network,pdfs, lecture-notes, downloads
- Speech processing, neural network, lecture notes, downloads
- Pattern Recognition and Classification,neural-network,pdfs, lecture-notes, downloads
- The concept of time in neural networks in Neural Networks free pdf
- Introduction to Neural Networks, Neural network, Computer science