Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : KanpurSend Friend Request
It is well known fact that the electromagnetic radiation behaves as the transverse wave.
Thus the light behaves as transverse waves. This means that the electric and magnetic field disturbances are in the plane transverse to the direction of propagation of the wave. Electric and magnetic fields are also perpendicular to each other and are interrelated also.
Essential parameters of Electromagnetic wave:
- Introduction to Modern Physics pdf free download in engineering physics 2
- Introduction to Modern Physics in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- Electromagnetic waves at the interface of two dielectric mediums in engineering physics 1 lecture note
- Electromagnetic wave as the transverse wave: phase factor in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Electromagnetic Spectrum - Complete Graphic