Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
• Savepoints: Transactions can record savepoints, and can be rolled back partially, up to a savepoint. This can be quite useful for deadlock handling, since
transactions can be rolled back up to a point that permits release of required locks, and then restarted from that point.
• Fine-grained locking: The ARIES recovery algorithm can be used with index concurrency control algorithms that permit tuple level locking on indices, instead
of page level locking, which improves concurrency significantly.
- Recovery Algorithm of ARIES in database management system free notes
- ARIES in database management system free notes download
- Extended E-R Features in database management system free pdf download
- Role of the Database Administrator in database management system free download pdf
- Extending Database Capabilities in database management system free pdf download