Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Traditional transaction-processing systems are centralized or client–server systems. Such systems are vulnerable to environmental disasters such as fire, flooding, or earthquakes. Increasingly, there is a need for transaction-processing systems that can function in spite of system failures or environmental disasters. Such systems must provide high availability, that is, the time for which the system is unusable must be extremely small.
- Database Management System Notes Pdf Free Download
- Directory Systems in database management system free pdf download
- ARIES in database management system free notes download
- History of Database Systems database management system free pdf download
- Database Systems versus File Systems in Database management system free notes