Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
This process depends on developing different layers of neural networks that operate different continuous tasks in the process of finding the best next move. For example, layer 1, an input layer, gets data from the board; layer 2, an intermediate layer of receptor neurons, recognizes patterns, features, and situations on the game board; and layer 3, an output layer of effector neurons, selects the best next move.
- Time-Delay Neural Networks for Speech Recognition, neural network lecture notes
- Architectures and Approaches to Building Connectionist Expert Systems, neural network
- Hierarchical and Modular Connectionist Systems, neural-network
- Network architectures in Neural Networks fre pdf
- Back propagation network in neural network notes ebook free download pdf