Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
An technology work either influences, or may be influenced by, the groundmass in it is area. The distribution of materials and discontinuities in the mass may be suggested on maps. Most investigations include the study and/or construction of a geological map. Published maps are studied to gain an idea of site conditions before designing an investigation. Maps produced as a consequence of investigation display appropriate geological information as an aid to design and construction of the works.
- Engineering Geological Maps in engineering geology download pdf
- Interpretation of Geological Maps in engineering geology download pdf
- Understanding Geological Maps in engineering geology download pdf
- IMPORTANCE OF PRELIMINARY GEOLOGICAL INVESTIGATIONS in environmental engineering pdf download
- GEOLOGICAL SCIENCEin environmental engineering pdf download