Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The system partitions the relation into several fragments, and stores each fragment at a different site. Fragmentation and replication can be combined: A relation can be partitioned into several fragments and there may be several replicas of each fragment. In the following subsections, we elaborate on each of these techniques.
- Failure with Loss of Nonvolatile Storage in database management system free pdf download
- Storage Types in database management system free pdf download
- Data-Dictionary Storage in database management systemfree notes download
- Tertiary Storage in database management system free notes download
- Physical Storage Media in database management system free pdf download