Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
- This flux does not take part in the transformation action of the transformer. This flux is called leakage flux of transformer.
- In an Ideal Transformer, this leakage flux is considered also nil. That means 100% flux passes through the core and linked with both primary and secondary windings of transformer.
- Although every winding is desired to be purely inductive but it has some resistance in it which causes voltage drop and I2R loss in it.
- Earthing Transformer or Grounding Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Voltage Transformer or Potential Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Resistance and Leakage Reactance of Transformer or Impedance of Transformer power system analysis free lecture notes download
- Theory of transformer on load, with resistance and leakage reactance in transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Analysis of ideal transformer power system analysis free lecture notes download