Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Geophysical interpretations needs to be related to real “ground-truth “data including drill hole logs. It is crucial that the results of geophysical surveys be built-in with the results of other geologic investigations so that precise description of the geophysical surveys can be made.
- GIS and society in Engineering Geology pdf download
- Magnetic Surveys in engineering geology pdf download
- Electromagnetic Conductivity Surveys in engigineering geology pdf download
- Electrical Resistivity Surveys in engineering geology pdf download
- Engineering Geological Maps in engineering geology download pdf