Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
In general, a directory is a listing of information about some class of objects such as persons. Directories can be used to find information about a specific object, or in the reverse direction to find objects that meet a certain requirement. In the world of physical telephone directories, directories that satisfy lookups in the forward direction are called white pages, while directories that satisfy lookups in the reverse direction are called yellow pages.
- Remote Backup Systems in database management system free notes download
- Role of the Database Administrator in database management system free download pdf
- Extending Database Capabilities in database management system free pdf download
- History of Database Systems database management system free pdf download
- Database Systems versus File Systems in Database management system free notes