Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The process of approximate reasoning in an NPS can be described as matching facts represented by their facts degrees against antecedents of rules. Then the truth values (certainty degrees) of the new facts (conclusions) are computed. This really is repeated as a chain of inferring new facts, matching the newly inferred facts (and the old facts of course) to the productions once again, and so forth.
- AC Induction Motors Classroom Notes pdf download
- Bragg’s law in engineering physics 2 classroom notes free download
- Neural Networks Can Memorize and Approximate Fuzzy Rules, download classroom notes
- Fuzzy Neurons, download classroom notes
- R-S System of Nomenclature in engineering chemistry classroom notes download