Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The source of heat generation in transformer is its copper loss or I2R loss. There are other factors also to contributing heat in transformer such as hysteresis & eddy current losses but contribution of I2R loss dominate them, this heat may cause damages in paper insulation and liquid insulation medium of transformer. So transformer cooling systems are used.
- Earthing Transformer or Grounding Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Voltage Transformer or Potential Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Resistance and Leakage Reactance of Transformer or Impedance of Transformer power system analysis free lecture notes download
- Theory of transformer on load, with resistance and leakage reactance in transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Y-Y connected transformer power system analysis power system analysis free download pdf