Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Adaptive equalizers compensate for signal distortion attributed to inter symbol interference (ISI), which is caused by multipath within time-dispersive channels. Typically employed in high-speed communication systems, which do not use differential modulation schemes or frequency division multiplexing. The equalizer is the most expensive component of a data demodulator and can consume over 80% of the total computations needed to demodulate a given signal.
- Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation,wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Algorithms for Adaptive Equalization,wireless and mobile communication,notes
- Survey of Equalization Techniques,download pdf,free pdf,wireless communication,notes download
- Equalization,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Evolution of wireless communication system,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download