Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
In graphics we need how to describe and represent any curve in graphically either in line form or in circle etc. For some curves, the problem of naming them is easy since they have known shapes: line segments, circles, elliptical arcs, etc. A general curve that doesn’t have a “named” shape is sometimes called a free-form curve. A free-form curve can take on just about any shape, they are much harder to describe. A curve as something you can draw with a (thin) pen on a piece of paper.
- 3D CAD GRAPHICS free pdf lecture notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Introduction of computer graphics free pdf lecture download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Bezier curve aspects free lecture note download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Bezier curve free lecture notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Parametric representation of analytical curve free lecture notes free downloads, Computer Aided Design pdf notes