Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The curve which is generates from flexible strips and used to create smooth curve in drafting, known as “spline curve”. This curve is not for free-form curve and is based on the interpolate curve that passes through all data points. This curve is not as popular as Bezier curves and B-spline curves because the control of the curve is not very obvious from the input data due to its global control characteristics.
- Spline representation free pdf leacture notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Spline/b-spline curve pdf lecture free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Hermite polynomials free pdf note downloa, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Applications of computer graphics pdf notes free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Cubic spline interpolation pdf notes, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf