Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Service providers accommodate a limited allocated bandwidth wherein they provide a service to far more users that makes the bandwidth a valuable commodity. Low bit rate speech coding met this challenge and provide a good service within this range. The lower the bit rate at which the coder can deliver toll quality speech, the more speech channels can be compressed within a given bandwidth . The objective of all speech coding systems is always to transmit speech with the highest possible quality employing the minimum possible channel capacity.
- Frequency Domain Coding of Speech,wireless and mobile communication,notes download
- 4G free lecture,wireless and mobile communication,notes and pdf download
- Limitations in Wireless Networking,wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes pdf free download
- Coding and Interleaving for Fading Channels,wireless and mobile communication,free notes download
- Channel coding,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download