Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Let us consider a uniaxial crystal placed in air. As discussed in the previous module, the radiation falling at an interface may be resolved in two kinds of polarization, viz: in plane polarization and perpendicular polarization. To make the discussion simple, we will consider the normal incidence only. If no> ne, the crystal is called as positive crystal and if no< ne, the crystal is called as negative crystal.
- Crystal structure of Diamond in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- HELIUM-NEON LASER in engineering physics 1 lecture note download free
- Representation of polarized light in Jones calculus in engineering physics 1 free lecture note download
- Crystal Systems in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Crystal Structure in engineering physics 1 pdf free download