Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
ART represents "Adaptive Resonance Theory", created by Stephen Grossberg in 1976. ART signifies a family of neural networks. ART features lots of neural networks. The basic ART System is an unsupervised learning model. The term "resonance" refers to resonant state of a neural network through which a category prototype vector matches close more than enough to the current input vector.
- Neural Network as a Directed Graph in Neural Networks free pdf
- Time-Delay Neural Networks for Speech Recognition, neural network lecture notes
- Adaptive Resonance Theory in Neural Networks free pdf
- Introduction to Neural Networks, Neural network, Computer science
- Adaptive resonance theory-1 neural network free ebook download pdf