Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The process of producing a holographic reconstruction involves the phenomenon of diﬀraction of light. When the photographic plate is developed, the fringe pattern acts as a diﬀraction grating and when the reference beam is incident upon the photographic plate, it is partly diﬀracted into the same angle θ at which the original object beam was incident. Thus, diﬀraction grating created by the two waves interfering has reconstructed the object beam and when we look into the hologram, we sees the object even though it may no longer be present.
- Introduction to Modern Physics pdf free download in engineering physics 2
- Holography Applications in engineering physics 1 classrom notes free download
- principle of holography in engineering physics 1 lecture notes download
- Basic Concepts: holography in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Application of holography in engineering physics 1 pdf free download