Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Holographic storage of digital data: The digital data can be recorded as bright and dark spots in holographic images. A hologram can contain a large number of ‘pages’ that are recorded at diﬀerent angles relative to the plate, thus allowing the storage of a very large amount of data on one hologram. By illuminating the hologram with a laser beam at diﬀerent angles, the pages can be read out one by one.
- Introduction to Modern Physics pdf free download in engineering physics 2
- Holography Applications in engineering physics 1 classrom notes free download
- principle of holography in engineering physics 1 lecture notes download
- Basic Concepts: holography in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Holography –Principle of Recording and reconstruction of 3-D images in engineering physics 1 pdf free download