Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The first term in this equation for T is simply the transmitted wave altered by an attenuation factor . The second term is the original object wave multiplied by an amplitude factor ; this term represents the virtual holographic image of the object . The third term is the conjugate object wave . In of f-axis holography , the real image formed by this wave is weak , lies out of the field of view , and does not make a significant contribution to the imaging process . However , for Gaborís original in-line holography , this term represented an objectionable twin image which overlapped and obstructed viewing of the desired image . An important contribution of the Leith and Upatnieks of f-axis reference scheme was the elimination of this twin image .
- ENGINEERING PHYSICS/ APPLIED PHYSICS Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus
- Holography Applications in engineering physics 1 classrom notes free download
- Basic Concepts: holography in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Application of holography in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Holography ĖPrinciple of Recording and reconstruction of 3-D images in engineering physics 1 pdf free download