Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Type of transformer testing: - (1) Type Tests (2) Routine Tests (3) Special Tests. 1. These tests are done mainly in a prototype unit not in all manufactured units in a lot. Type test of transformer confirms main and basic design criteria of a production lot. 2. Routine tests of transformer are mainly for confirming operational performance of individual unit in a production lot. Routine tests are carried out on every unit manufactured. 3. Special tests of transformer are done as per customer requirement to obtain information useful to the user during operation or maintenance of the transformer.
- Earthing Transformer or Grounding Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Voltage Transformer or Potential Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Resistance and Leakage Reactance of Transformer or Impedance of Transformer power system analysis free lecture notes download
- Theory of transformer on load, with resistance and leakage reactance in transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Y-Y connected transformer power system analysis power system analysis free download pdf