Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
- The earliest earth stations, MASERs were used as the front-end amplifier.
- These devices are relatively narrow band, require liquid helium temperatures and hence are expensive with difficult maintenance requirements.
- Thus, these were replaced by parametric amplifiers which could provide wide bandwidths, with the required low-noise temperatures at lower cost and complexity
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio,satellite-communication,principles of communication,lecture notes
- Signal-to-noise ratio for TV/FM,digital-communication,principles of communication,satellite communication,notes download
- Pre-emphasis and De-emphasis,principles of communication,analog communication,satellite communciation, ebook download
- Noise weighting,principles of communication,satellite communication,free lecture notes
- High-Power Amplifier,satellite communication,notes download