Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
- The high power amplifier (HPA) in an earth station provides the radio frequency (RF) carrier power to the input terminals of the antenna that, when it is combined with the antenna gain, it yields the equivalent isotropic radiated power (EIRP) required for the uplink to the satellite.
- The waveguide loss between the HPAis responsible for the calculation of the EIRP.
- The output power typically may be a few watts for a single data channel, around a hundred watts or less for a low capacity system or several kilowatts for high capacity traffic.
- Signal-to-noise ratio for TV/FM,digital-communication,principles of communication,satellite communication,notes download
- Direct Broadcast Satellite Services,satellite communication,notes download
- Low noise amplifier (LNA),satellite communication,principles of communication, pdf download
- Satellite Link Parameters,satellite communication,notes download
- Linear Equalizer notes,pdf download,wireleess communication notes,satellite communication notes