Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
A solid model is a digital representation of the geometry of an existing or envisioned physical object. Solid models are used in Many industries, from entertainment to health care. They play a major role in the discrete-part manufacturing industries, where precise models of parts and assemblies are created using solid modeling software or more general computer-aided design (CAD) systems.
Solid modeling Wireframe, surface, solid modeling: Solid modeling gives a complete and unambiguous definition of an object, describing not only the shape of the boundaries but also the objectís interior and exterior regions.
- Finite elemental modeling free pdf notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Solid modeling pdf lecture notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Constructive solid geometry free pdf notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Boundary representation in solid modeling free pdf download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Cad standards complete pdf notes free downloads, Computer Aided Design pdf notes