Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The applications of this fibre are in specific environments of the optical access network. These environments are multi-tenant building sub-networks in which broadband services have to be delivered to individual apartments. This multimode fibre supports the cost-effective use of 1 Gbit/s Ethernet systems over link lengths up to 550 m, usually based upon the use of 850 nm transceivers. Quite a large percentage of all customers in the world are living in these buildings. Due to the high connection density and the short distribution cable lengths, cost-effective high capacity optical networks can be designed and installed by making use of 50/125 μm graded-index multimode fibres.
- Optical Fiber Communications in engineering physics 1 classroom notes download
- Signal loss in optical fiber and dispersion in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Types of fibers:Single-mode optical fibres in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Types of Laser in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Fibers in engineering chemistry pdf free download