Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
In computer graphics we seen numbers of object shapes which is depend over the different surfaces and curves.
Polygon tables: Every polygon is analogous to a graph G (V, E). We have studied graphs and their theory in detail in MCS-033. Keeping in mind the analogy we can say that a polygon surface can be specified with as a set of vertex coordinates and associated attribute parameters (the attributes may be colour, contrast, shading, etc. Most systems use tables to store the information entered for each polygon, and itís the data in these tables which is then used for subsequent processing, display and manipulation of the objects in the scene.
- Curve fitting free pdf notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Polygon surface free lecture notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Polygon meshes free lecture notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Applications of computer graphics pdf notes free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Computer aided design introduction complete notes ebook free download pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf