Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
A solid model is a digital depiction of the geometry of an existing or envisioned physical item. Solid models are utilized in
Many industries, from entertainment to health care. They play a major role in the discrete-part manufacturing industries, where precise models of parts and assemblies are created using solid modeling software or more general computer-aided design (CAD) systems.
- Finite elemental modeling free pdf notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Fundamentals of solid modeling notes free downloads, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Constructive solid geometry free pdf notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Boundary representation in solid modeling free pdf download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Neural network systems techniques in arc modeling and control free pdf lecture notes, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes