Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
We now explore the distinction between probabilistic analysis and randomized algorithms further. Assuming that the candidates are presented in a random order, the expected number of times we hire a new office assistant is about ln n. Note that the algorithm here is deterministic; for any particular input, the number of times a new office assistant is hired will always be the same.
- A randomized version of quicksort in Design and analysis of algorithms free download
- Probabilistic analysis and further uses of indicator random variables in Design and analysis of algorithms free notes
- Analyzing divide-and-conquer algorithms in Design and analysis of algorithms free pdf
- Analysis of insertion sort in Design and analysis of algorithms free pdf notes
- Introduction to Algorithms Design and analysis of algorithms free pdf