MAX-HEAPIFY is an important subroutine for manipulating max-heaps. Its inputs are an array A and an index i into the array. When MAX-HEAPIFY is called, it is assumed that the binary trees rooted at LEFT(i) and RIGHT(i) are max-heaps, but that A[i] may be smaller than its children, thus violating the max-heap property. The function of MAX-HEAPIFY is to let the value at A[i] "float down" in the max-heap so that the subtree rooted at index i becomes a max-heap.
- Building a heap in Design and analysis of algorithms free notes
- Minimum and maximum in Design and analysis of algorithms free download
- Randomized algorithms in Design and analysis of algorithms free pdf
- Analyzing divide-and-conquer algorithms in Design and analysis of algorithms free pdf
- Introduction to Algorithms Design and analysis of algorithms free pdf
i like that.....i want full notes of DDA??????????
thanks for sharing the notes....