Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Maintaining the heap property in Design and analysis of algorithms free download

Pdf 32 Maintaining the heap property in Design and analysis of algorithms free download

MAX-HEAPIFY is an important subroutine for manipulating max-heaps. Its inputs are an array A and an index i into the array. When MAX-HEAPIFY is called, it is assumed that the binary trees rooted at LEFT(i) and RIGHT(i) are max-heaps, but that A[i] may be smaller than its children, thus violating the max-heap property. The function of MAX-HEAPIFY is to let the value at A[i] "float down" in the max-heap so that the subtree rooted at index i becomes a max-heap.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      2.6 KB
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Maintaining the heap property in Design and analysis of algorithms free download

i like that.....i want full notes of DDA??????????

Re: Maintaining the heap property in Design and analysis of algorithms free download

Quote Originally Posted by renu.4567 View Post
    MAX-HEAPIFY is an important subroutine for manipulating max-heaps. Its inputs are an array A and an index i into the array. When MAX-HEAPIFY is called, it is assumed that the binary trees rooted at LEFT(i) and RIGHT(i) are max-heaps, but that A[i] may be smaller than its children, thus violating the max-heap property. The function of MAX-HEAPIFY is to let the value at A[i] "float down" in the max-heap so that the subtree rooted at index i becomes a max-heap.
    Maintaining Heap Property Pdf is very useful for preparation. Give some more detailed notes for preparation.

thanks for sharing the notes....

Heart 32 Re: Maintaining the heap property in Design and analysis of algorithms free download

ufkh5iudhe6ohr6uedityeykryurtuu
    Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      216.8 KB
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading