Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Principle of FEA:
1. The finite element method (FEM), or finite element analysis (FEA), is a computational technique used to obtain approximate solutions of boundary value problems in engineering.
2. Boundary value problems are also called field problems. The field is the domain of interest and most often represents a physical structure.
- Spline representation free pdf leacture notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Application of cad complete pdf notes free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Classification of graphics complete pdf notes free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Digitizer complete pdf notes download free, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Computer aided design introduction complete notes ebook free download pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf