Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The effect of noise in FM is large at higher frequencies as compared to low frequencies. In order to achieve high S/N ratio at higher frequencies, the frequencies are amplified at the transmitter end and compensate those frequencies at the receiver end by de-emphasis process.
- S/N and bandwidth for FDM/FM telephony,satellite communication,analog communication,free pdf download
- Signal-to-noise ratio for TV/FM,digital-communication,principles of communication,satellite communication,notes download
- Noise weighting,principles of communication,satellite communication,free lecture notes
- Frequency Modulation,principles-of-communication,analog-communication,free pdf download
- Low noise amplifier (LNA),satellite communication,principles of communication, pdf download