Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
General flow simulation and deformation analysis:
1. The bulk flow of work-material may be simulated using FE to analyze the property of deformed material, e.g., stress-strain condition in the work-material, and to determine forming force requirement and pressure contour on the tool-surface.
2. The simulation has been applied to the analysis of various bulk-metal forming processes: upsetting, extrusion, open and closed-die forging, and shape rolling.
- Curve fitting free pdf notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Applications of computer graphics pdf notes free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Voice control device pdf notes free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Cursor control devices complete pdf notes free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Computer aided design introduction complete notes ebook free download pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf