Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Signal to noise ratio is defined as the ratio of signal power to noise power at the receiver output. It is also known as the post-detector signal-to-noise ratio. It is different from carrier to noise ratio.
- Satellite Orbits,satellite communication,lecture notes
- Signal-to-noise ratio for TV/FM,digital-communication,principles of communication,satellite communication,notes download
- Pre-emphasis and De-emphasis,principles of communication,analog communication,satellite communciation, ebook download
- Noise weighting,principles of communication,satellite communication,free lecture notes
- Low noise amplifier (LNA),satellite communication,principles of communication, pdf download