Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
This simple apparatus send an electron beam with an adjustable energy to a crystal surface, and then measures the current of electrons detected at a particular scattering angle theta. The results of an energy scan at a particular angle and an angle scan at a fixed energy are shown below. Both show a characteristic shape indicative of an interference pattern and consistent with the planar separation in the crystal. This was dramatic proof of the wave nature of matter.
- Introduction to Modern Physics pdf free download in engineering physics 2
- Extension to electron particle-davisson and german experiment in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- Introduction to Modern Physics in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- Engineering applications of Interference phenomenon in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Michelson- Morley experiment in engineering physics 1 pdf free download