Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
In 1923 Louis de Broglie, then a graduate student, introduced the conjecture that particlelike objects (say electrons) should display wave properties. “It would seem” he wrote, ... that the basic idea of the quantum theory is the impossibility of imagining an
'isolated quantity of energy 'without associating with it 'a certain frequency'
- Wave-Particle Duality in engineering physics 2 classroom notes download
- Bragg’s law in engineering physics 2 classroom notes free download
- Electromagnetic wave as the transverse wave: phase factor in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Normalisation of wave function in engineering physics 1 free lecture notes download
- Wave function in engineering physics 1 pdf free download