Before the geometrical constraints for x-ray interference are derived the interactions between x-rays and matter have to be considered. There are three different types of interaction in the relevant energy range. In the first, electrons may be liberated from their bound atomic states in the process of photoionization. Since energy and momentum are transferred from the incoming radiation to the excited electron, photoionization falls into the group of inelastic scattering processes. In addition, there exists a second kind of inelastic scattering that the incoming x-ray beams may undergo, which is termed Compton scattering.
- Intensity distribution in diffraction pattern by Grating in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Diffraction by multiple slits: Diffraction Grating in engineering physics 1 classroom notes free download
- Diffraction by double slit in engineering physics 1 pdf free downloa in engineering chemistryd
- classes of Diffraction in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Optics: Diffraction in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
really helping me .......thanks ........priya
thanks for sharing...