Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
ompton (1923) measured intensity of scattered X-rays from solid target, as function of wavelength for different angles. He got Nobel prize for that in 1927.
When a beam of monochromatic radiation such as X-rays, -ray, etc., of high frequency is allowed to fall on a fine scatterer, the beam is scattered into two components namely
- Introduction to Modern Physics pdf free download in engineering physics 2
- Experimental verification:Compton Effect in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- The Compton effect in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- Photo-electric effect in engineering physics 2 lectute notes free download
- Resonance Effect or Mesomeric Effect in engineering chemistry pdf free download