Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
National Institute Of Technology- Surathkal
Hello fRnDs......... I am Simmi, final year EEE of NIT-Surathkal, I wil help you get all your queries sorted out for NIT Surathkal Electrical & Electronics Engineering 2013 admission.
LeTs start with brief INFORMATION of EeE....................
About Electrical & Electronics Engineering:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering:Established in the year 1960, Since inception, the department is producing world class postgraduates and research scholars. The state of the art infrastructure and lab facilities are established with grants from different agencies which ensure good exposure and hands on experience for students during learning process. The students have been employed in top core and I.T companies.
Mode of Admission: JEE MAINS.
Expected JEE Mains Cutoff:
Branch Opening Rank Closing Rank Electrical & Electronics Engineering 5200 10000
- 1st Year Total Fee - INR 21,650/-
- 2nd Year Total Fee - INR 17650/-
- 3rd Year Total Fee - INR 17650/-
- 4th Year Total Fee - INR 6460/-
- INR 15,075/- Per Year.
TOTAL STUDENT ELIGIBLE PLACED %PLACED E & E 68(*2) 66 61 92
Electrical & Electronics Engineering:
- Ashvini Chaturvedi -Associate Professor
- Dattatraya N Gaonkar -Assistant Professor
- Debasisha Jena -Assistant Professor
- Girisha Navada H -Assistant Professor
- Jora M Gonda -Associate Professor
- Manjunatha Sharma K -Associate Professor
- Nagendrappa H -Assistant Professor
- Panduranga Vittal K -Professor and Head
- Parthiban P -Assistant Professor
- Punekar G S -Associate Professor
- Rajagopala K -Associate Professor
- Rao I R -Assistant Professor
- Shubhanga K N -Associate Professor
- Tukaram Moger -Assistant Professor
- Vinatha U -Associuate Professor
Address:National Institute of Technology Karnataka , Surathkal, Srinivasnagar PO, Surathkal, Mangalore- 575025 , India.
- Ashok Kheny, 1972, Director of Nandi Infrastructure Corridor Enterprises
- Thomas Zacharia, Director of ORNL Computer Science and Mathematics Division
- K. V. Kamath, 1969, Non-executive chairman of ICICI Bank, Chairman of Infosys
- Sridhar Rangayan, filmmaker with a focus on LGBT subjects
- K. Ullas Karanth, Director of the Wildlife Conservation Society India Program
- NIT Warangal electrical & electronics engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty
- NIT Durgapur electronics & communication engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty
- NIT Raipur electronics & communication engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty
- NIT Calicut electronics & communication engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty
- NIT Surathkal electronics & communication engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty