Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
National Institute Of Technology- Surathkal
hI fAadooooos, I am Satya, 2nd yEar eCe, you can clear your queries for NIT Surathkal Electronics & Communication Engineering Admission 2013.
First of all Brief iNtro about Electronics & Communication Engineering....................................
About Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering: The Electronics and Communication (E&C) Engineering Department was established in the year 1979. The Department offers an Under Graduate program in Electronics and Communication Engineering, a PG program in VLSI design and a PG program in Communication Engineering.
Mode of Admission:JEE MAINS.
Expected JEE Mains Cutoff:
Branch Opening Rank Closing Rank Electronics & Communication Engineering 5000 8000
- 1st Year Total Fee - INR 21,650/-
- 2nd Year Total Fee - INR 17650/-
- 3rd Year Total Fee - INR 17650/-
- 4th Year Total Fee - INR 6460/-
- INR 15,075/- Per Year.
TOTAL STUDENT ELIGIBLE PLACED %PLACED E & C 72(*11) 61 58 95
- A Joseph Antony -Assistant Professor
- Aparna P -Asst. Professor
- B Nagavel -Assistant Professor
- John D'Souza -Professor
- Kalpana G Bhat -Assistant Professor
- Krishnamoorthy K -Assistant Professor
- M. S. Bhat -Professor
- Muralidhar Kulkarni -Professor & Head
- Neelavar Shekar Vittal Shet -Associate Professor
- Raghavendra Bobbi S. -Assistant Professor
- Ramesh Kini M. -Associate Professor
- Rekha S -Assistant Professor
- Sumam David S. -Professor & Dean Academic
- T Laxminidhi -Associate Professor
- U. Sripati -Professor
Address:National Institute of Technology Karnataka , Surathkal, Srinivasnagar PO, Surathkal, Mangalore 575025 , India.
- Ashok Kheny, 1972, Director of Nandi Infrastructure Corridor Enterprises
- Thomas Zacharia, Director of ORNL Computer Science and Mathematics Division
- K. V. Kamath, 1969, Non-executive chairman of ICICI Bank, Chairman of Infosys
- Sridhar Rangayan, filmmaker with a focus on LGBT subjects
- K. Ullas Karanth, Director of the Wildlife Conservation Society India Program
- NIT HAmirpur electronics & communication engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty
- NIT Raipur electronics & communication engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty
- NIT Calicut electronics & communication engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty
- NIT Trichy electronics & communication engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty
- NIT Surathkal electrical & electronics engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty