Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers




Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: NIT Warangal computer science & engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

  1. #1

    Information NIT Warangal computer science & engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

    National Institute Of Technology- Warangal
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AdminBuilding.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	30783

    Hello fAaDoOoooo Frnds, Hi, I am Shameer. 2nd Year CSE, NIT-W..............
    You Can Clear all the queries related to NIT Warangal Computer Science & Engineering Admission 2013.............

    Complete Information about Computer Science & Engineering.............

    Branches:
    • Computer Science & Engineering

    About Computer Science & Engineering:

    Computer Science & Engineering: Established in August 1983, the department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Warangal, has been in constant pursuit of excellence.

    Mode of Admission: JEE MAINS.

    Expected JEE Mains Cutoff:
    Branch Opening Rank Closing Rank
    Computer Science & Engineering 5600 7800

    Tuition Fee:
    • Total fees payable at the time of admission INR 43,000/-.

    Hostel Fee:
    • INR 25,500/- Per Year.

    Placements:


    Faculty Members:

    Computer Science & Engineering:
    • Dr. T. RAMESH
    • Dr. DVLN SOMAYAJULU (H.O.D)
    • Dr. B. B. AMBERKER
    • Dr S G SANJEEVI
    • Sri. K. RAMESH
    • Dr.CH.SUDHAKAR
    • Dr. R.B.V. SUBRAMANYAM
    • Sri. S. RAVI CHANDRA
    • Sri. RAJU BHUKYA
    • Sri. T RAMAKRISHNUDU
    • Dr. R. PADMAVATHY
    • Dr. K.V. Kadambari
    • Sri Rashmi Ranjan Rout
    • Dr.U.S.N.Raju
    • Sri P. Venkata Subba Reddy
    • Sri. P MOHAN

    Famous Alumni:
    • Shri R.Sriraman
    • Dr.Ganapathy Naganathan
    • Vice Admiral SKK Krishnan

    Address: NIT Warangal 506004, Andra Pradesh, INDIA.



  2. #2
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1

    Gender: : Male

    Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

    City : Outside India

    Send Private Message
    Send Friend Request

    Re: NIT Warangal computer science & engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

    can u pls mail me the placements for cse this year <2012 13> with entire details including companies visited and the packages they offered
    i am a dasa student planning to join either nitw or nitk <surathkal > with cse
    i have the official placements papers of nitk so looking forward for nitw as well
    this might help me in deciding the best one for cse
    but ppl conclde that NITW is the best for cse
    pls help me !

    ---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

    my mail id is utkarshsabberwal[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

  3. #3

    Re: NIT Warangal computer science & engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

    Quote Originally Posted by utkarshsabberwal View Post
    can u pls mail me the placements for cse this year <2012 13> with entire details including companies visited and the packages they offered
    i am a dasa student planning to join either nitw or nitk <surathkal > with cse
    i have the official placements papers of nitk so looking forward for nitw as well
    this might help me in deciding the best one for cse
    but ppl conclde that NITW is the best for cse
    pls help me !

    ---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

    my mail id is utkarshsabberwal @gmail .com
    hey,
    NITW is best for the cse placements....
    Last year CSE placement was around 90% and if i talk about the number of companies visited in the campus for btech so it was around 250....
    So u can go for admission without any doubt..... All the best

  4. #4

    Re: NIT Warangal computer science & engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

    i have domicile(hs) and obc quota what be the closing rank

  5. #5

    Re: NIT Warangal computer science & engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloneGamer View Post
    i have domicile(hs) and obc quota what be the closing rank
    Your rank should be at least less than 30k With domicile and category quota

  6. #6

    Re: NIT Warangal computer science & engg admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

    Quote Originally Posted by Era Gill View Post
    Your rank should be at least less than 30k With domicile and category quota
    ad predicted by u my rank is b/n 12k and 14k
    what r my chances for cse or electronics

Tags for this Thread