Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

12 LastLast

Thread: NIT Bhopal electrical engineering admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

Information NIT Bhopal electrical engineering admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

National Institute Of Technology- Bhopal
    Also known as Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MANIT.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	30980

Hello frnds, I am Nisha in 3rd Year of ECE, NIT-B..............
    I will clear your Queries Regarding NIT Warangle Electronics & Communication Engineering Admission 2013..........

Branches:
    Electrical Engineering

About Electrical Engineering:
    The Department of Electrical Engineering is one of the oldest departments of the National Institute of Technology, Bhopal. With excellent faculty, the Department of Electrical Engineering offers undergraduate (B.Tech) and graduate (M.Tech) in Power Electronics & Drives and Power Systems and research (Ph.D) programmes. The Department is strong with most of faculty members holding PhD degrees and expertise in various fields. The broad areas of expertise include State Estimation and Real Time Control of Power Systems, Applications of ANN and Fuzzy Logic in Power Systems, Power System Deregulation, Power System Transients, Power Quality, EMTP applications in Power Systems, Relay Coordination, Application of Power Electronics to Power Quality Improvement and Industrial Drives, DSP controlled Drives, Simulation of Power Electronic Converters and Drives Systems and Control of Special Machines.

Mode of Admission: JEE MAINS.

Expected JEE Mains Cutoff:

Branch Opening Rank Closing Rank
    Electrical Engineering 10400 15000

Tuition Fee: N/A

Hostel Fee: N/A

Placements:
    • BHEL
    • BORL
    • BPCL
    • CCIL
    • DRDO
    • GAIL
    • GE
    • HAL
    • IOCL
    • L&T(ECC)
    • Nomura
    • NTPC
    • Solid Core
    • SPCL
    • TCIL

Faculty Members:

• Dr.(Mrs.)Ganga Agnihotri
    • Dr.D.M.Deshpande
    • Dr.A.M.Shandilya
    • Dr. S.K.Bharadwaj
    • Dr.R.K.Nema
    • Dr.Yogendra Kumar
    • Dr. Manisha Dubey
    • Prof. Savita Nema
    • Dr. Shailendra Jain
    • Dr. Tripta Thakur
    • Dr.N. P. Patidar
    • Dr. Sushma Gupta
    • Dr. S.C.Gupta
    • Prof. Anoop Arya
    • Prof. Suresh Kumar Gawre
    • Prof. Priyanka Paliwal
    • Prof. Pankaj Swarnkar
    • Prof. Amit Ojha
    • Prof. Rishi Kumar Singh
    • Prof. Mukesh Kirar

Famous Alumni:
    • Suresh Pachouri, Politician
    • Ajit Jogi, first Chief Minister of Chattisgarh
    • Dr Rajesh kumar gupta, Project Director Of Agni 5

Address: Link Road 3, Vaishali Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462051

Re: NIT Bhopal electrical engineering admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

with 202 marks in general and outside category...can i get cse or ece in manit bhopal?.....what are the packages in these branches?.....name of the other nit's where cse or ece is much better and obviously under my reach?......my board percent was 89.8

Re: NIT Bhopal electrical engineering admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

Quote Originally Posted by saksham saxena View Post
    with 202 marks in general and outside category...can i get cse or ece in manit bhopal?.....what are the packages in these branches?.....name of the other nit's where cse or ece is much better and obviously under my reach?......my board percent was 89.8
    Hi,
    According to last year cutoffs you can get all branches in mnit bhopal............. So all the very best

I only want cse or ece at manit.....can you please tell me their average placements.....

Quote Originally Posted by saksham saxena View Post
    I only want cse or ece at manit.....can you please tell me their average placements.....
    Hi,
    Being one of the best nit in India NIT bhopal always gives the very good placements..... Every year more than 150 companies visit in the campus and more than 90% student get placed...............

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

City : Jabalpur

Send Friend Request

i am getting 210 marks in jee main.my category is general and i am a resident of M.P.can i get ece,ee,mech or cs in MANIT

Quote Originally Posted by Yash_pare View Post
    i am getting 210 marks in jee main.my category is general and i am a resident of M.P.can i get ece,ee,mech or cs in MANIT
    Hi,
    Tel me your 12th percentage???

Hi,
    Tel me your 12th percentage ??

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Send Friend Request

can anyone reply to my post above

Hi,
    Firstly tel me your 12th percentage for approx rank???

hi my friends marks is 139 in jee mains and he got 97 percent in xii boards what he will get he is general and what rank will he get

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

5-6 lakh in manit bhopal! with around 6000 rank u can opt for hbti cse which has much better placements.aruond 9 -10 lakhs!

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Send Friend Request

Quote Originally Posted by Nishant suri View Post
    Hi,
    Firstly tel me your 12th percentage for approx rank???
    i am xpecting about 86%in cbse board exams

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Send Friend Request

Quote Originally Posted by Vishal Singhania View Post
    Hi,
    Tel me your 12th percentage ??
    i am xpecting about 86% in cbse board exams

i am xpecting about 86%in cbse board exams
    Hey,
    Your approx rank will be 6500....... Which branch you wanna go for btech???

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Send Friend Request

Quote Originally Posted by Vishal Singhania View Post
    Hey,
    Your approx rank will be 6500....... Which branch you wanna go for btech???
    i am thinking to chose from mech.,cs,ece,ee..

12 LastLast