Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology 2013 admissions, Courses, Campus, Placements, Fee-Structure, Fests, Hostels, Facilities

Information Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology 2013 admissions, Courses, Campus, Placements, Fee-Structure, Fests, Hostels, Facilities

Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology,Sultanpur
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kamla.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	31302

Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology (KNIT), is a state government funded engineering college in Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Established : 1975
    Campus: Urban, 02 acres (0.0 km2)

Courses Offered :

Civil Engineering (intake 66)
    Computer Science and Engineering (intake 66)
    Electrical Engineering (intake 66)
    Electronics Engineering (intake 66)
    Information Technology (intake 44)
    Mechanical Engineering (intake 66)

tution fee: 40000 For I.T Tution fee: 55000
    Univ. Fee:3550
    Hostel Fee:10000
    Users Charge:12300
    Caution Money:6000
    Total Rs.: 71850

Note:-
    GEN/OBC/Minority category students whose fatherís/Mothers/Parents annual Income from all souress is less than Rs. 1,00,000.00 ( 01 lac) shall deposit the fee as above. The Tuition fee (as per Govt. Norms) shall be reimbursed from the concerned Govt. Deptt. Through the Bank accounts of students on submission of scholarship/fee reimbursement form.

Other Information : Fees & Scholarship Fees The hostel dues shall have to be deposited in the month of January and July of each year/beginning of each semester which will be adjusted against subsequent monthly mess bills. The candidates selected for admission to first year of any programme shall have to deposit the relevant fee on the date of registration at the institute. The caution money is refunded after completion of course or taking withdrawal of admission on producing No Dues Certificate from all the sections/departments. A sum of Rs. 40/- p.m. as hostel rent including electricity & water charges shall be charged from the students for period of their stay in the hostel during summer vacation when they are not otherwise required to stay. Institute fee and dues are subject to revision without any prior notice.Institute fee and dues shall be deposited on the Academic Year basis. No consideration is made on date of payment of stipend or admission. Scholarship The Government of Uttar Pradesh and Central Government award several merit and other scholarships to the deserving students of the institute. Under-Graduate Students National scholarship of Rs. 300/- p.m. awarded by Central Government. Merit scholarship of Rs. 3000/- p.a is awarded to 10 percent of total number of students of each under-graduate branch by Uttar Pradesh Government. Backward class scholarship of Rs. 185/- p.m. and Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Scholarships of Rs. 425/- p.m. Other miscellaneous scholarships offered by Private Trusts / Agencies as announced from time to time.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Varanasi

Send Friend Request

Re: Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology 2013 admissions, Courses, Campus, Placements, Fee-Structure, Fests, Hostels, Facilities

Should i take CS in KNIT Sultanpur or in any other private college. My rank is 2941

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Plz provide me latest package details of CS branch of KNIT i.e. min,max,avg package........ Plz reply as soon as it is possible